Terms and Conditions
- By ticking the option "I agree with my personal data being maintained and processed" at http://www.aquatherm-praha.com/ and by entering his personal data (name, surname, age, home address, telephone number and e-mail address) by clicking the Register box the user consents to having his personal data maintained and processed and he also agrees with the dissemination of business-related communications according to Act no. 101/2000 Sb., on the Protection of Personal Data and Act no. 480/2004 Sb. The user declares that he is acquainted with the hereinafter information to maintain and process personal data, the notice included. The user consents to his personal data being maintained and processed to the extent that he provided such data in the registration form at http://www.aquatherm-praha.com by MDL EXPO s.r.o., having its registered office located at Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Praha 7, company identification number: 24712647, for the purpose of offering commerce and services, for an indefinite period of time until his consent is withdrawn or terminated.
- The user also agrees with the personal data administrator forwarding his contact details to other personal data administrators with the purpose of offering commerce and services. The personal data administrator and, if applicable, also other personal data administrators may continue to maintain and process the user’s contact details with the above stated purpose up until the moment the user’s consent is withdrawn or terminated. Other administrators may be various companies with which the administrator has entered into a contract to maintain and process personal data.
- The user also consents to his electronic address and telephone number being used for the purpose of disseminating business-related communications pursuant to Act no. 480/2004 Sb.
- By granting your consent you also confirm that you have been acquainted with your right to access and check your personal data maintained and processed by MDL EXPO s.r.o., having its registered office located at Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Praha 7, company identification number: 24712647.
The user confirms that he has been acquainted with his right to access his personal data, the right to have it corrected and other rights as stipulated in Section 21 of Act no. 101/2000 Sb., on the Protection of Personal Data:
- You may withdraw your consent to maintain and process your personal data, in whole or in part, any time by writing to the following mailing address: MDL EXPO s.r.o., Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Praha 7.
- The consent to collect and process personal data continues until the user delivers his written disapproval of such processing of his personal data to the personal data administrator.
- The personal data administrator undertakes to keep the personal data provided by the user in accordance with the generally binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
- Personal data processing is manual and automated in the extent that such data was provided.
- Should the user discover or have reason to believe that the company is processing his personal data in violation of the protection of the user’ s private and personal life or in violation of the law, especially if such data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, the user may:
- demand an explanation from the company;
- demand that the company remedy such a state. Such a remedial measure may include blocking, amending, supplementing or deleting the personal data;
- should the company fail to satisfy the user’s demands, the user may appeal directly to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
6. If the administrator or processer breach the obligations imposed on them by law when processing personal data, they will be liable for such breach jointly and severally.