Accompanying program 2018
Tuesday 27 February 2018
10:00 - 13:00 Mayors' Day under the auspices of the Union of Towns and Municipalities of the Czech Republic and the Association of Regions of the Czech Republic
10:30 - 16:00 UCEEB forum
10:30 - 12:30
1. ČVUT UCEEB on the Way to Buildings of the Future - doc. Ing. Lukáš Ferkl, Ph.D.
2. Pavilion of the Czech Republic EXPO 2020: Water Recovery in the Desert Using Solar Energy - doc. Ing. Tomáš Matuška, Ph.D .; doc. Ing. Vladimír Zmrhal, Ph.D.
3. Evaluation of Fenix building operation as an active element of the electrical network - Ing. Petr Wolf, Ph.D.
4. Solar hybrid collectors and their applications - Ing. Nikola Pokorny
13:00 - 16:00
1. Combination of Heat Pumps and Photovoltaic Systems - - doc. Ing. Tomáš Matuška, Ph.D.
2. Moisture Guard - Ing. Jan Včelák, Ph.D.
3. Prediction of PV systems production - Ing. Petr Wolf, Ph.D.
4. Thermal comfort when heating buildings with low energy consumption - are validated principles? - prof. Ing. Karel Kabele, CSc.
5. Innovative Approaches to Building Energy Management - Ing. Jan Včelák, Ph.D.
6. Internet of buildings - Ing. Mgr. Michal Kuzmič
14:00 - 16:00 TZB-info.cz: block of lectures on "Water"
14:00 - 17:00 Czech Green Building Council - TBC Day
Wednesday 28. 2. 2018
10:00 - 13:30 TZB-info.cz: block of lectures on "Chimneys"
13:30 - 14:30 handing over the Gold Medal and the Association for the Use of Heat Pumps
14:30 - 15:30 REHVA - block of lectures - TBC
15:30 - 16:30 EHPA and AVTČ - block of lectures - TBC
Thursday 1. 3. 2018
10:00 - 16:30 TZB-info.cz
1. block of lectures on "GDPR for assembly companies"
2. block of lectures on "Contract for Work and Guarantees"
3. block of lectures on "Building Management"
Friday 2. 3. 2018
the program will be added
Partners of the accompanying program: